Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Although I annoyed to resume


expectation of fixing Luo, Luo is martial with all strength of attack, don,t leave fatal injury for the other party, and his electric shock, can not keep on quickly as well.At this time, another person joined war situation, he comes to a shot of the end of end for black tunic person.A hands lance stabbed into from the black tunic person is back and pierced through his body, then lance upward on picking, the sword rowed out from his head, the moment makes the black tunic person break spirit.Looking at that once contested of hands lance, fixed Luo vigilance ground the host who looking at it, however, fix Luo at this time have been very weak, lose double arm of he, even standing stations is unsteady.The destiny plays joke on chapter 58 person to have a baby"Thanked you to advise that day, do obeisance you grant, although I annoyed to resume, till now flesh is harming don,t be good."The mask youth at this time binds bandage everywhere on the body, he immediately after says, " stops worrying, I ain,t your enemy, although you beat me so, I still need to thank you, if isn,t your emergence, I will never be the opponent of this guy, however, your controling breath is quite good, this guy is a just got into the New appointee of working properly the class, the control dint of the oneself have a problem, let you drill empty son, , can defeat he is also really not easy, moreover, needing the words of my help can though Tory Burch Shoes say, you were regarded as my big benefactor, however, the all theses all build up at that goods to my under the premise, otherwise, I don,t mind to try very hard to with you once again."Say, the mask youth headed for and almost let to fix Luo, they threw away the coffin of life."We can have no interest to that goods, you want of the words take to go to.As for thank need not, if isn,t your emergence, we 3 now should have already become a corpse."Fix Luo to have a youth to say in front."Fix Luo, your hands, this all blames me too useless."The star evil spirit cries to say.Luo of part is martial to cant not bear to see fix the arm of breaking of Luo, either."Is ashamed, is Luo martial, can bother you to pick up those two arms back for me?This lives to isn,t suitable for a star evil spirit go to dry."Fix Luo to finish saying, the Luo is force quickly runs to, pick up to fix the arm of breaking of Luo.Looking at still is crying of star evil spirit, fix Luo to say:"You see my arm this and no longer bleed, after the arm broke, I discover, these 2 break arm to also release spirit, so I just had already fastenned strength with water, blood, otherwise my blood early drains.""Although dead not, lost hands, how do you do."The star evil spirit says."You don,t forget, I am whole attributeses of, I own water to fasten fasten with soil of synthesize an attribute, the wood fastens of strength, the wood fastens to own reborn ability, although it can not completely the rebirth lose of part of bodies, want ~only big parts all at, can continuously up, so, since my double arm still just, connecting to should reckon without, this I once did an experiment on the body of animal."Fix Luo to say."Animal?Can you are a

No comments:

Post a Comment